American Academy of Ophthalmology 2018 Annual Meeting
Posted 5/25/18 (Fri)
AAO 2018, in conjunction with the Pan-American Association of Ophthalmology (PAAO), will be held Oct. 27 – 30, 2018 in McCormick Place, Chicago.
June 13: Online registration and hotel reservations open for Academy, AAOE and PAAO members.
June 27: Nonmembers may register and reserve hotel rooms.
Find specific information about:
Registration for the Academy's annual meeting is free for Academy and AAOE members.
Not a member? Become a member today:
Registration includes access to:
Purchase an Academy Plus course pass for unlimited access to an additional 350+ Academy and AAOE instruction courses.
Academy Plus does not cover sessions that require an individual ticket, including:
Individual tickets must be purchased separately to attend these programs.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmic Executives (AAOE)
- 45+ symposia and Spotlight Sessions
- 750+ papers, posters and videos
- 500+ exhibiting companies
- 100+ informal and interactive learning opportunities
- AAOE Practice Management Master Classes;
- AAOE Coding Sessions;
- Breakfast With the Experts;
- Skills Transfer labs;
- Subspecialty Day meetings; and
- Specific special meetings and events.